Recently, I came across various Apple Inc related news and stats.
- Apple has a cash reserve of US$75.876-billion. At one point of time it had more cash on hand than US government. Precisely on Jul 28, 2011
- Apple wanted to, it could give $247 to each person in the USA.
- It is the biggest company as of August 10, 2011 surpassing Exxon. They had market capitalization of $337 billion, ahead of oil company Exxon Mobile at $344 billion.
- Since 2003, Apple stocks has gained 4,280%.
- It is the biggest technology company by far.
- Still it doesn’t have AAA rating from S&P(Poor apple). Currently only four US corporation Microsoft, Exxon Mobil, Johnson & Johnson and Automatic Data Processing has AAA.
- Apple can survive 3 years even they do not generate a dime.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any apple stock…