1) Subway: This would be my first choice for quick bite. They have quite a bit what you can eat. And even you can ask for fresh knife to cut your sandwich.
- Veggie-Delight: A sub style sandwich with all kind of vegetables. You can put any cheese and put vegetables of your choice. Be careful selecting your dressing on subway. I don’t like dressing much but sometime will go for sweet onion. Mayonnaise does have egg in it.
- Veggie – Patty: It might not be listed on the menu, but they would have that. It is same like veggie delight but with soy patty. Patty contains egg.
- Cheese pizza: They can make pizza with your choice of vegetable toppings. Their pizza isn’t that good.
- Salad: Be careful. Salad isn’t always vegetarian. But you can ask for salad without meat. Almost all salad dressing contains egg whites in it.
2) Burger King:
- Veggie Burger: A burger with veggie patty. Again patty is more like cutlet. The patty contains egg. Ask if you would put onion while ordering. I have seen even onion is part of veggie burger in menu they always forgets it.
- If you don’t want patty, then you can ask without patty and add more vegetable. They will give you strange look.
- French fries.
- I haven’t found anything you can satisfy with readily available in their menu. But they can make you anything for you without meat or way you like
- They have salads, but, as usual, be careful of dressing.
- You can ask if you can order anything from breakfast menu. If yes then you could order bagels, muffins, etc.
- French fries.
4) Taco bell: They have many choices available if you can stand the beef smell.
- Chips and salsa
- Bean Burrito, Fresco Bean Burrito
- Mexican pizza, Chalupa, Taco, Taco Salad and Crunch wrap with beans. Please specify no meat.
- Nothing much but you can find something to eat similar to McDonald’s.
- Plain Baked Potato, French Fries, Deluxe Garden Salad
- Oatmeal Fixins (raisins, brown sugar, sliced banana)
- English Muffins
- Baked potato, vegetable plates, seasoned fries.
See below posts for more choices: